Green juices have been overly hyped for a long time. When I tried a lot of the popular green juices and I would laugh at how nasty and little quantity it would be. I get it you don’t need a lot and it doesn’t have to taste good, but can you try though? That’s why I experimented and created my own green juice recipe that doesn’t kill you while gulping down.
Welcome to the El Dinero Green Juice recipe that is adult and health-friendly. Now, it doesn’t taste like candy, but I have noticed that the more apples you use it does taste better and better. That’s why when I did all my recipe trials I used the sweetest apples to get the taste to a reasonable state. When juicing we used so many apples that my daughter now calls this green juice apple juice. Oh, the dilemma she is going to have when she finds out its not really apple juice. Lol
As a mom, I am ecstatic that my daughter is excited to drink this El Dinero Green Juice and comes back for seconds. Why? Because trying to get toddlers to eat their vegetables is nearly impossible once they become a picky eater. The health benefits are so dramatic that I can’t even imagine how we would get these benefits if not consumed raw. Vitamins are great and all but nothing competes with natural and quick consumption.
Some of the health benefits that my family values in these green juices provide are:
- Antioxidants reduce the risk of many diseases
- Chlorophyll improves the skin and red blood cells
- Helps with digestion and is anti-inflammatory
Now when it comes to juicing El Dinero Green Juice I want to share a few tips. If you are using a juicer try juicing the apples first and slowly. Apples usually clog the machine because of all the pulp. After I juice all the apples I go ahead and juice the lemon, spinach, and then the kale and celery. The best thing to keep in mind is to juice the soft fruits and veggies first and then the heartier ones. If you are blending then don’t worry about this, but do strain to remove all the pulp.
Another tip I want to share is that the nutrition benefits of these juices don’t last a long time. After 2-3 days the nutrition starts to diminish and I don’t recommend to even drink on day 4. One thing that we do is only make enough for 1-3 days and if we know we won’t drink it all then freeze it. I bought small mason jars that I use to freeze in small batches. This helps me continue getting the nutrition of these juices even if I am feeling lazy or not able to juice.
El Dinero Green Juice Recipe
- 6 Apples (Fuji or Pink Lady)
- 1 Celery bundle
- 1 Kale bundle
- 1 Cucumber
- 1 Spinach bundle
- ½ Lemon
- Peel lemon and cute all large fruits and vegetables into bite-size pieces. I usually just cut the apples, lemon, and cucumber into 4’s or 6’s to make sure it fits into my juicer.
- Start juicing soft fruit and vegetables like apples, cucumber, lemon, and spinach.
- Lastly, juice the heartier vegetables like the kale and celery.
- I recommend using a funnel to distribute the juice into glass containers.
- Then enjoy within 1-3 days max and if you can’t consume it that fast then freeze.
- 14 Karat Carrot Juice Recipe
- Beet the Odds Juice Recipe
- 6 Ways to Avoid Meal Prep Burnout
- How I use the Flipp App to Save Money on Groceries