Beet juice has been my ultimate mom hack recently. This sweetest beet juice is nothing but a tropical delight full of radiant color and energy. If you’re looking for a juice that can provide loads of energy then this juice is for you. I love creating new juice recipes with beets because it’s such an underrated vegetable that’s full of nutrients that all parents love and need. As a tired mom, I love easy juice recipes that can wake me up and feel the sunshine. That’s exactly what this juice taste likes and how it makes you feel.
How to pick the best beets
I know beets aren’t a popular vegetable to juice or even buy, here are a few tips to help you pick the best beets at the grocery store. Believe it or not the small to medium beets are the best. I watched a few videos and even gardening masterclasses that explained this. The smaller beets are full of flavor, which is perfect for juicing and getting the max nutrition. While the larger ones tend to be drier. I tried both and found that the medium-sized beets are the best blend of the two. Because you still get a juicy beet that offers more liquid when juicing.
The second tip to picking the best beets is to go for the beets that aren’t pre-cut in any way. You will find some pre-cut with no stems and also some that have been peeled and vacuum sealed. Those tend to be less juicy in my opinion. At my grocery store, I can only get the golden beets pre-cut with no stems and extremely large. This isn’t preferred because the small to medium beets that still have their stems are fresher and juicer. When they get de-stemmed the beet starts to get dry, this is why I try to stay away from those beets.
- 3 Medium Beets
- ½ Pineapple
- 2 Oranges
Sweetest Beet Juice Recipe:
- Peel the beets and cut off both ends of the root and stems. Cut into slices to add to the juicer.
- Cut the pineapple’s ends and cut off all the edges. Then cut the pineapple in half and then cut into long slices for juicing.
- With a knife peel the orange and cut it into slices.
- Add all the ingredients into your juicer and keep the pineapple and beet shaving for other recipes if you choose.
- Store this juice for 2-3 days at the max for maximum freshness and nutrition.