Usually my videos are upbeat and full of energy, but this week I’m numb with the news of Kobe Bryan’s helicopter crash. I try to do these videos in one take to keep it authentic and quick, but it was genuinely difficult to even talk about money or myself. As a Cali girl, I grew up seeing Kobe grow in his career, family, and in life. It’s wild how much a person who we don’t personally even know can inspire and affect us. I feel for all of the families that lost loved ones on that helicopter crash. I hope you learned a little bit more about me and what inspires me to push Poise to be all it can be. Thank you and please like, share and follow me on social media and on my YouTube page.
Other Content You Might Like
- Tips for Setting Effective Goals for 2021
- Second Stimulus Check and Unemployment Update
- 9 Tips to Get Through This Quarantine Christmas
- Dominican Coquito Recipe | Coconut Eggnog Recipe
- 5 Tips to Rock your Family Secret Santa on a Budget